Monday 28 November 2016

Camp task - Before camp and After camp!

Camp task - Before camp and After camp!

Before I went to camp I wasn't very confident about going and doing all the activities there.
I was very nervous about attempting camp raglan and how I was sad leaving some of my family members and some friends here in Auckland.


After camp, I was very confident to be involved in many things and confident to do things on my own. I kept trying my best to show team and a good growth mindset, After I have showed these key points of mine I think that I have achieved more.

Same, I have been the same at helping hand, Teamwork, Encouraging and Excited ... This is what I haven't changed in myself.



Thank you for reading.

Please leave a comment.

I hoped you enjoyed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment