Tuesday 11 October 2016

Shopping Poem

~Shopping~
As I walked inside the shopping centre there were heaps of crowds all over the place,
There were people walking and a lot of people talking face to face,
Bang down drops a water bottle with no water,
Omg the air was getting hotter,
The people stared a lot like they are watching harry potter,
Some mothers a looking worried like they had lost their daughter.


The shopping bag stare as I walked towards the shelf,
Especially these pants caught my attention..
“Pink Pants, Panicking, Past People..”
The clothes walking around waiting to be warn.
Cute Clothes Cuddled Carefully!!
As I bought stuff the shopping was so heavy I could barely lift it,  
It felt so cool I could smell some food coming from the other side of the shops,
I wonder if it was possible to own everything in every store...



Here is my poem that I have created today, it is based on the experiences I had, and the fun times I spent with my family. This is a poem that I created about what I did on the holiday which was shopping!

Thank you for reading.

Please leave a comment.

I hoped you enjoy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment